Date(s) - Saturday 25 May, 2019
Tiger Snake canyon is fairly a dry one though possibilities you might get wet waist deep.
The adventure begins with the first abseil itself between narrow crack and everyone trying out
their best awkward postures to run through. It’s a great canyon for beginners who want to improve on
their abseiling experience and get into the world of canyoning.
Photos – http://ozultimate.com/canyoning/reports/2015/20151114_south_wolgan/photos.htm
1. Know how to abseil and be confident with heights (Explain your abseiling experience in the gear required section)
2. Be fit to manage the long hike in and out with the canyon packs.
3. Be an early riser as its fairly a long drive.
4. Be able to come to club storage at Camperdown on Friday, if required.
5. Loads of adventure spirit!
Preference will be given to those with cars who can help out with the logistics of the trip.
(Petrol cost will be shared by carpooling)
Selected participants will be contacted further.