Date(s) - Monday 11 March, 2019 - Monday 25 March, 2019
Peter Butcher is providing the venue and skill/overview input for a series of basic to advanced skills .
These will be up to 1.5 hours on a Monday evening, led by a skilled Trip Leader and Pete.
They will be each a session:
1. Knots and hitched, essentials.
2. Basic anchors
3. Anchors in more complex and challenging situations
4. Cleaning anchors
6. Gear if you are trying this out on you own trip.
These Sessions are to supplement /refresh the outdoor Skills Trips.
I will post the first skills session (Knots n hitches) for next Monday. Patrick Lao will be seconding.
I am looking for fellow Trip Leaders to help with future sessions. So pls volunteer .
Pls register your intetest, stating:
1. Which or all sessions
2. Level of experience
3. Preferred Monday dates for sessions
4. Areas of particular interest to assist in their usefulness to you.
Participants are closed for this activity.