Date(s) - Sunday 09 December, 2018
Rock Skills 1 – Beginner
Time to take your climbing outdoors? Cedric and I will be running a beginners skills trip for those wanting to expand their climbing from indoors to the outdoors.
What we will cover
– Personal safety near cliffs,
– Pre-climb safety checks,
– Performing a belay,
– Basic rock climbs on top rope.
Who is this trip for
– Those who have have done some climbing indoors, or
– Those wanting to gain further outdoor experience.
When & Where
– Sunday 9th of Dec, late start (TBC)
– local sydney crag
The club can provide you with personal climbing gear for the trip, please Cut & Paste the following into ‘Gear I Need Section’ when signing up:
Gear I Need (Delete anything you do not need)
– PAS + Carabiner
– ATC + Carabiner
My Climbing Experience
(eg indoor/outdoor, how many times, trips)
(Any relevant injuries/allergies/asthma/medication)
NB To be considered for the trip you need to supply the above information.
This activity is fully booked.