Date(s) - Saturday 21 April, 2018
5:30 am - 9:00 pm
– Able to swim at least 50 meters unassisted.
– Responsive with emails
– Your own emergency blanket can be bought at the pharmacy
– Your own compression bandages can be bought at the pharmacy
– Your own waterproof jacket
– Tolerance to cold
– Comfortable on walking on uneven terrain and negotiating through rocky obstacles
– Good cardiovascular health. Hiking hills involved with backpack
– Able to assist with gear check, pick up and drop off
Description: They say pictures speak a thousand words so here are some WARNING SPOILER ALERT. I would not look at these pictures. Better to be surprised on the day. I regret looking at the photos…
There is a fair bit of swimming in this canyon. Make sure you are a competent swimmer.
Preference will be given to those who can drive or are willing to bribe Pat with baked goodies.
Participants are closed for this activity.