Date(s) - Friday 18 August, 2017
6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Learn Knots, Climbing at Nomads Bouldering Gym, followed by drinks at Wayward Brewery. A trip that has it all!
Brendon, Siang and I will be teaching how to tie commonly used Knots that are applicable to our outdoors trips. More importantly, Brendon have talked Nomad into providing us a venue!
The night will run as a relaxed, yet informative session and is a great way to meet fellow club members! All skill levels are welcome.
Condition of Trip: Climbing entry payment is required for this Trip as we are using Nomad’s facilities
• Entry – $13:50 (usually $20 for casual Entry)
• Shoes – $6.00 (recommended)
• Chalk Bag – $4.00 (optional)
• Locker – $3.00 (optional)
What to expect:
• Short length of rope provided for knots
• Learn to tie common “outdoor” knots,
• meet fellow club members,
• Climb at Sydney biggest bouldering gym
• Share a drink at the Wayward brewery with some new friends! [BAR TAB NOT PROVIDED]
Nomad Bouldering Gym
located off Pyrmont Bridge road at Unit 7,12 Chester St, Annandale New South Wales 2038. Corner of Gehrig Lane and Chester Street Annandale.
Opposite side of the street to Wayward Brewery.
Friday 18/08/2017 06:30pm – onwards
What to bring:
• Climbing shoes (can be hired)
• Chalk bag (can be hired)
Night break down:
• 6:30-6:40 Introductions
• 6:40-7:45 Knots
• 7:45- 8:00 Questions
• 8:00pm …onward Bouldering
• Beers at Wayward Brewery
This activity is fully booked.