Date(s) - Saturday 09 December, 2017
7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Both are short, accessible canyons good for beginners.
– a competent swimmer.
– able to independently rig your own abseils and conduct safety checks.
Bring with you:
– lunch, snacks and at least 2L of water
– shoes with good grip, Volleys are the best for canyoning
– shorts for over wetsuit, fleece/thermals in case it gets cold
– spare dry clothes for the way home
– Petrol money
Club can provide:
– canyon pack and dry bag
– harness, helmet, descender, gloves
Participants are closed for this activity.