Date(s) - Saturday 19 January, 2019
7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Both are short, accessible canyons good for beginners.
– a competent swimmer.
– having completed Abseil Skills 1
– able to independently rig your own abseils and conduct safety checks.
What to bring:
– lunch, snacks and at least 2L of water
– shoes with good grip, Volleys are the best for canyoning
– shorts for over wetsuit
– rain jacket
– spare dry clothes for the way home
– Sun cream
– Petrol money
Club can provide:
– canyon pack and dry bag
– harness, helmet, descender, gloves
Participants are closed for this activity.