Date(s) - Friday 08 March, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This is a theory session, followed up by a practical for those wanting to learn how to independently go on on multi-day hiking trips but don’t know where to start!
You can attend the theory without coming along to the practical.
Session will include:
– Essential equipment and what to pack
– How to pack and correct backpack orientation
– What to wear
– Boots – size and fit
– Weather and track planning
– Food planning
– Safety, basic first aid and what to bring in your kit
– Etiquette – dishes, bathroom etc
Participants are closed for this activity.