Date(s) - Saturday 12 August, 2017 - Sunday 13 August, 2017
Martin and myself we be heading to Bungonia on the 12th to 13th of August for some caving and camping. If you want to experience total darkness and some tight squeezes join this trip. We are going into Grill cave and B4-B5 on Saturday and Blowfly on Sunday. Please be sure you can commit to both days.
Please send me an email about any caving/climbing/abseiling and canyoning experience to be considered for the trip. Also any medical condition needs to be sent to me especially asthma ( email@example.com )
The campsite has a communal kitchen, hot showers and flushing toilets so its quite luxurious compared to some campsites. If there is any questions send me an email.
Equipment the Club will provide if needed:
• Sleeping bag
• Sleeping mat
• Headtorch(please bring your own batteries plus spares)
• Overalls preferably to protect your clothing you wear in the cave
• Cloths you are going to wear in the cave
• Good grippy shoes like volleys
• Change of warm clothes for the camp and the car ride to and back.
• At least 8 AAA Batteries
• Food enough for 1 breakfast 2 lunches and 1 dinner
• Something to cook with if you want hot food for dinner
• Please bring at least 1.5L of water
• Small backpack to keep lunch and water when you cave
• Bag for all other equipment.
• Sense of adventure
Ask me what’s the best movie to watch before caving.
Participants are closed for this activity.