Date(s) - Saturday 02 December, 2017 - Sunday 03 December, 2017
12:00 pm - 8:15 am
Myself and Ronny will be heading to Bungonia for some caving adventure. Plan is to arrive on Saturday afternoon then set up camp then a go do a cave at night which would make no difference in the cave. Then Sunday we will be going into Blowfly cave.
• Know how to abseil
• Know some self rescue techniques
• Let me know what experience you have
• Reply to emails
What to bring:
• Overalls and/or old clothing
• At least 1.5L bottle
• Food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Sleeping bag
• Sleeping mat
• Headtorch + spare battery
• money for driver and camping (TBC)
Some of the gear can be borrowed from club if needed.
Any questions just email me. I might organise a self rescue workshop before the trip if needed.
Preference will be given to drivers and people who bring baked goods.
Participants are closed for this activity.