Date(s) - Saturday 20 October, 2018
As part of Megafest, we are pleased to offer this amazing abseil experience.
Malaita point is a great multi-pitch abseil with some epic views of Mount Solitary. Dushy,
Mukessh and I will be leading the trip which involves some long abseils from high cliff points. This is a good abseil for people that are looking to develop their skills.
More details and photos here http://ozultimate.com/canyoning/abseiling/notes/malaita_point.htm
To be considered for this trip,
1. Have done and passed Abseil Skills 1 at least. Please mention your abseiling experience in the gear required section
2. Be reasonably confident with heights
3. Be able to do the steep hike out – reasonable fitness required
4. Be able to come to club storage to pick up gear (Friday 19th evening – this is a must)
5. Be prepared to have tons of fun and practice your abseiling skills:)))
Preference will be given to those with cars (we will be desperate for transport). Selected participants will be confirmed by Monday the 15th, October.
Participants are closed for this activity.